cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass entry of entries during STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where in the user has around 50-60 line items for which one STO needs to be created everytime. User does not want to do it manually by keying the material codes and quantity manually everytime since the material codes/quanitities may vary. Is there a way that we can directly pull the data from the excel in PO at one go instead of doing it manually.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you can paste 20 line items in one go from you excel sheet, for tax code you can use fast entry.

entry format of ME21N is more like excel sheet only. You can move around columns in PO by table setting  administration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash

Thanks for your reply!

As of now I am able to only copy 10 fields at a time. Is there a way that I can copy 50 fields in one go. And if possible what are the settings that I would need to do.

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you mean field or column or rows? ... actually you can paste as many fields as visible on the screen.

you have maximum 20 line items visible at normal screen resolution, you change sequence of columns to accommodate necessary fields to complete a line item. So in one go you can create 20 PO line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash

Thanks again:).

The issues is user wants to copy all the material codes and their respective quanitites at one go which are are around 50-60 in number. So is there a way to achieve that.

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

manually no as you can copy values to only visible area so limit is 20 line items at a  time, i think they will accept it if you explain them system constraint. If they want it to be done automatically , another way is going via LSMW , you can create LSMW using direct input method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

rite avinash manually its not possible.....BDC development can be done where option for uploading excel sheet can be given to users.

Answers (0)