cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Document Change of House Bank and Account ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to change Teh House Bank & Account ID in many documents in Transaction FBL1N (i go to Environment > Mass Change > New Values) and when I populate the new House Bank and Account ID, the system pops up a message saying that the Entry "house bank" and "account id" does not exist in table T012K. My understanding is that the system is using those 2 values and try to find them within table T012K not considering the Company Code and this is the reason why the message appears.

Now, does anyone know how to let the system know which Company Code is the correct? Or is there any OSS Note I should implement as well? Or may be this functionality works only for changes on House Banks? The other idea that comes to my mind is to have an extra field available in this screen with the Company Code... Any idea?

Thanks and Regards,

F.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think Mass change is possible for House bank since it is a "Input field.

When it comes to the error what you are getting, the House bank what you selected is not related to this company code.

SE16N - T012K

Check the House bank details for your company code and try.

As per my knowledge, Payment method is enough at line item level and while making payments through F110, you can define the House bank in variant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narasimhulu,

Thanks for your reply. The thing is that that house bank it is indeed and correctly created at the Company Code and table T012K is correct. And I understand that the users can change the house bank at proposal or payment time, but the fact is that they are willing to update the correct house bank at this point, before executing the payment run. And as i see that SAP has this alternative from FBL1N, my understanding is that it should check and update this correclty. The problem is that is it not being updated correctly and the error message appears.

Any other idea?

Thanks and Regards,

F.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Let's take an example

You have 10 line items where as 2 House banks have been updated. Do you think these 2 banks will get picked up while running the F110? Try and get to know the answer 🙂

1. Update the Payment method in Vendor master, update the same in Line items.

While running F110, create the Variant with appropriate House bank and account id and run the payment.

House can be changed at proposal level also.

If you have a critical requirement, let us know, will see

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimhulu,

In your message you say “You have 10 line items where as 2 House banks have been updated. Do you think these 2 banks will get picked up while running the F110? Try and get to know the answer :-)”

I don’t know if I misunderstand you, since English isn’t my mother tongue.

I have 5 vendor open items, 2 of them with House Bank GER01 and 3 with H.B. SAB01. Furthermore I have 2 items of the same vendor with different House Bank. When I run F110, each vendor item is paid through its assigned House Bank.

Does your comment mean that this doesn’t happen?

Best regards.

Paco M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi F Bre

I don’t know if you "write" directly the House Bank and the Account ID codes in the fields or you fill them through F4. When you press F4 you select the company code.

Best regards.

Paco M

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check FI12 and table T012K if your entry is correct or if you have duplicated bank account number.

Let me know.

regards