cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change of conditions in purchase info records

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,is it possible to do a mass change of price in purchasing info records? How would that work? We couldn't find a way via the migration cockpit nor the mass change functionality.Thanks for your reply!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213253
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi frankie06 ,

Change of net price via app 'Mass Changes to Purchasing Info Records'' is not supported yet. Please make use ODATA API https://cloudintegration.hana.ondemand.com/api/API_INFORECORD_PROCESS_SRV/resource

Best Regards,

Hemashree

former_member213253
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi frankie06 ,

Currently there is no other solution other than the API.

Kindly raise a feature request if you want the net price field to be included in the app Mass Changes to Purchasing Info Records via http://influence.sap.com

Regards,

Hemashree

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.Besides the way of interface, is there any other way to solve this problem?

0 Kudos

Hi hemashree.b

does it mean, solution given by Prakash is then wrong?

"You can use migration cockpit app and use object ‘condition for pricing in purchasing (restricted)’ to update the same for existing purchase info records."

thank you,

Matej

navdeep786
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear hemashree.b

In this post, Mr. Prakash has shared that we can use 'Condition record for pricing in purchasing (restricted)' migration object.
I also checked that for each PIR, system creates a condition record which we can see in TCode MEK2 and we can create new condition record of for 'Material Info Record (plant specific) to make these changes which reflects in PIR also.

Please share if you have any suggestion on the same.

Best Regards,
Navdeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

meisenberger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is also already an improvement request for this on the idea place:

https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/219835/?section=sectionDetails

BR
Mona

Hi, the case is same with me

I will check this link from you,

thank,

roommebest regards

praksb11
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Frankie,

Mass Changes to purchasing info records Net price is basically creating new condition records with new validity dates in existing info records.

You can use migration cockpit app and use object ‘condition for pricing in purchasing (restricted)’ to update the same for existing purchase info records.You can also update the scales through this object.

Let me know if you find any difficulties.

Thanks

Prakash

0 Kudos

Hi praksb12 ,

We tried to use the same in our system. However it didn't work. Can you share with us how to use this migration object. Or if you can share some link where i can get a detail demo of this migration object. We didn't face any error message but it did not updated the prices in info record

navdeep786
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello praksb12

Could you please share any link for the suggestion provided. I tried to use the migration object ' 'Condition record for pricing in purchasing (restricted)' but facing the below error?