cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change customer invoices and master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to do mass changes at invoices level and customer master data.
- Which tcode can I use to remove dunning block from customers? I need to change more than 10K customers

- at an invoice level. How can I mass change XREF1 field? I need to remove the field for more that 10k customer invoices

thanks!!!

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to recommend you with the following steps so you can get the most out of your community membership:

I also recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,
-Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fbl5n I tried to select mass change and remove xref1 field but there’s only the option to remove xref2 so is there any other simpler way of doing it? And how can I remove dunning blocks from customer master data in a massive quick way? Which transaction code should I use?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Poncho

1. in FBL5n you can run the invoices and use the mass change option refer screenshot below

2. You could go with BDC recording / LSMW

3. Write a Custom program and update the field if this is something you need to often then program is the best bet

4. FM as below

FI_ITEMS_MASS_CHANGE

FI_ITEMS_MASS_CHANGE_CALL

FI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE

Please try and let me know if it helped

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fbl5n I tried to select mass change and remove xref1 field but there’s only the option to remove xref2 so is there any other simpler way of doing it? And how can I remove dunning blocks from customer master data in a massive quick way? Which transaction code should I use???

Answers (0)