cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS activity type in router

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm hoping someone has any ideas if CA85N can really MASS change activity types. I have been testing the transaction in our test client and have entered the material, plant, work center in the selection criteria and then in the change tab I have entered the new activity type and click the copy button.

However, the system keeps giving me errors that there isn't an activity type for standard value for setup. But I'm not changing setup, I'm trying to change labor.

I also get another error "consistency check is not successful when changing operation 0004. But for this one material I'm not changing operation 0004. I'm changing operation 0030.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activity Type will for a Work Center and not for the Standard Value Key. Hence when you are trying to change the activity type system will try to modify for the standard values for Setup / Operation / Labour etc. In your case I think you have not entered any activity type for the Setup, hence it is showing that error.

I suggest you to go tcode : CR02/CR03 and check in the costing tab whether you have maintained the activity type for Setup or not.

Hopw this will help you.

regards

radhak mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your help. I got the standard value key corrected. I had to enter the activity type in the std value 3 line item not std value 2 line item.

Might you know why Im getting another hard error "Consistency check not successful when changing operation 00000004"? There isnt even an operation 4 in my router.

This is causing me an issue where I cant change the activity type.