cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacuter code get changed in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using MPN material functionlity(HERS mat type). In which we are facing error in MIGO, that manufacturer code get changed in MIGO.

Scenerio is I have created mpn code 'A' and assigned manufacturer no '1'. Further i have created PO using this MPN code. Now i came to know that the manufacturer code which i have used is wrong and I replaced the manufacturer no'2' in the mpn code.

At the time of MIGO, I have noticed that system is showing manufacturer no '2' in the screen. But I have created PO using manufacturer no '1', and manufacturer no '2' should not be captured in the MIGO. Since it is old PO and already released. Why system is behaving like this.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Behaviour is standard as you described.

You may use  BADI_MATERIAL_OD for checking.

Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong

bisweswar_sahu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you told that Mfr-2 is right & Mfr-1 is wrong, you modified in MM02 against Mtr-A.

On that, GRN should book against Mfr-2 not Mfr-1

SAP standard behavior works same, it takes from master.

Please check note: 535279:MIGO: Manufacturers incorrect for MPN material

Regards,

Bisweswar

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge, its a standard behaviour only. Please check the note 507985 for more details.

Also ceh the notes 339865, 426241.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have checked your case in ides, & found that though you changed your inventoried material for your MPN no the old material code reflects in MIGO against the PO released, Kindly confirm,