cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturers do not sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently running my third sync, and I'm having trouble getting my full list of manufacturers to come across to Netpoint 5.9. My initial list of 17 manufacturers synced without a problem, but we have since added additional manufacturers in SAP which don't seem to come across to Netpoint. The sync log indicates that the manufacturers sync was completed successfully.

We're currently running SAP 2005A SP01 PL23.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

George Kantzavelos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have checked the PRX_Transaction_Queue table, and there isn't anything in there with an object code '43'.

I had a look at the Manufacturers table in NP and they don't appear in there either.

I have also checked my settings within the Sync Manager and the Manufacturers object is still ticked.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try updating one of the manufacturers that have already synched over to netpoint. After the update it should appear in the PRX_transaction_queue if the synch has not executed. If that record is there run the synch and see if your update moves to netpoint.

If that does not work it looks like some type of bug.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

You should probably double check the settings page in the synch manager to make sure the manufacturer synch didn't get turned off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the Manufacturer table in ecommerce to see if they have synched over and are just not displayed?

Also check the PRX_transaction_queue table in Business One to see if you have any objects in that table with a type of 43 (manufacturers type).