cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manufacturer number in purchasing tab in mm01/02/03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

the manufacturer number field in the purchasing tab in mm01/02/03 is not displayed. Where can I do the customizing to let it show?

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I have selected the field: MARA-MFRNR and its selection group is 124. I have checked it and there is no radio button marked in the "hide" column.

Best regards,

Fan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go into customizing

IMG ->Logistics General ->Material Master -> Basic settings -> Make Global settings

set a check mark in the box for MANF Part No.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

matthias_hh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

for all who are still facing this problem: There is another reason for this behaviour.

Please check in Material Type if internal and external purchasing is allowed. If it is not allowed the fields for manufacturers part and manufacturer are not displayed. It doesn't matter what settings are made in omt0, omsr, ...

Best regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

thank you very much for your help. The problem is finally solved.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I checked it and changed the setting to "default for all material category". The problem is still not solved.

Best regards,

Fan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in OMSR find you fields. then click the button at the right to go to the field selection group.

now you can see for which field reference (usually industry, material type, transaction) this field group is hidden, display only, mandatory or optional.

Is there any radio button in the list at the hidden column?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I have already tried that. Still I do not have the field. In purchasing tab the "other data/manufacturer data" area can be seen. But not the manufacturer number field.

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards,

Fan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what system you are on? retail?

if you go into detail of the fields in OMSR, then you can see a setting which restricts the fields to certain material types, check this

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The customizing is done in OMSR

the 2 fields are in field group 123 and 124