Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual dispatching of process orders in CM25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have scenario here.

I cannot dispatch the process order manually from order pool to work center pool in CM25. However it allows me to dispatch the same using the dispatch function available on the planning table.

Also in work center pool i am not able to reschedule the process order manually by dragging.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

D

Did you chek the Planning and Scheduling Log at the header when you are tring to dipatch the operation manually ?

Ssystem generely pop up with a message and also give explasion like Work Centre is overloaded or Operation is CNF or Operation is not released etc .

However , you can chek the messge -Extras -Log -Planning and Scheduling .Mean while you can check in CM05/CM07 with your work centre -Variable view -Check what is the vaialble capacity in that week when you are tring to dipatch the operation -Here u can check Avaialbel capacity , requirement and over laod percentage -Play around with Over all profile ( Time profiel in the header to analyise weeks load , load on yesterday ) etc .

Come back if you are stuck some where

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH,

Since my order is not dispatched using drag and drop, there is no planning log generated. This is empty. Planning log gets generated only when orders are dispatched.

Also process order is with the status REL only. it is not confirmed and also none of operation is confirmed.

I checked the work center load and its OK.

The bottomline is that i cannot drag order from order pool to work center pool.

Regards

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

If your work centre have not over loaded in that particualre date and time , then you could have dispathed the operation by hitting dipatched button in CM21-Graphical/CM22-Tabular and it will appear in green line greed in the work centre pool after DSPT.

Did you check that work centre Capacity -header -relevent for finate scheduleing and can be used for multiple operation both are marked .You shoudl have operation control key having CRP marked.

As far as I know , Work Centre Pool is the dynamic screen where you can drag and drop after dipatching operation and you have option to change the date if you goto Strategy profile -Mark Display dates or Dispathed with date ( chek this ??) - Select the Operation Hit Dispatch .

I am not sure wether you can drag and drop from order pool to work centre pool .May be u need to check the Over all profile and sub profile -strategy profile set up.

Regards

JH

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

What is the error message you are getting?

You have a look at the Log from Menu Extras-->Log->Planning or Scheduling, this would let you know as what is going wrong.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

Thanks for the update.

Actually I am able to select the order from order pool, but I cannot drag and drop the same in the work center pool.

However when I use dispatch button after selection it is getting dispatched.

Hope this clears my problem.

Regards,

Sachin

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Using graphical mode of Capacity leveling needs some expert mouse control to drag and drop, I would suggest you to use the tabular mode instead of graphical mode. I am sure you would be able to do it more easily and comfortably.

Regards,

prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

Can you tell me how to use tabular mode for the same.

Thanks and regards,

Sachin