cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual conditions disappear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client created sales with 2 manual conditions type ZCVF & ZXSD and created delivery. After creation of delivery client went to the sales order change mode and changed the incoterms Mumbai to Delhi and updated .After that manual condition types ZCVF & ZXSD is disappeared and system asking to maintain manual conditions type.

My client requirement is when he makes any changes in header level and updated ,manual condition types should not be disappear and system should not ask to maintain again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

as per my knowledge you should create routine .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

If both are header condition type and manually enter in sales order.What is the solution to not disappear both condition type.

Regards

Dd

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also the VOFM requirements that you could have in your pricing procedure (tcode V/08) for these conditions. See note 156230 for further information. Set break-points and do a debugging sessions in the VOFM subroutines to check it.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could check the requirement formula in the pricing procedure associated to these conditions type. And, if necessary, you could change it for your needs.

IMG: Sales and Distribution / Basic Functions / Pricing / Pricing control / Define and Assign pricing procedures.

Oscar