Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management of Global Employees (MGE) - Actions

jesu_ponraj
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

We are implementing GME and I have activated all the necessary switches.

CCURE

GLEMP

X

Management of Global Employees

CCURE

PIDGN

Generation Rule PERSONID

CCURE

PIDSL

X

Selection with PERSONID

My question to the group is, when we perform Action for expatriation, the personnel number for new assignment is getting created. I tried activating the employee in the Host Country still NEW Personnel number is not getting created for the new assignment.

Not sure what I am missing, can you please advise? 

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason for not generating pers.no. for the host country may be due to setting

CCURE PIDGN 2. 

As per the link below,

Introduction and deployment tips for Management of Global Employees functionality</title><... 

the setting 2 - uses the number of the first personnel assignment (PERNR): Some  companies prefer this option since the change from the employee perspective is minimal.

The solution may be

a)change the CCURE PIDGN to 1.

b)re-hire the employee in host country

c)run Trxn HRMGE0090 to link and de-link two personnel numbers

see links

Doubts in Management of global employees | SCN

http://www.sapevent.ch/landingpagesfr/Manager/uploads/367/i@w_Gut_aufgestellt_in_die_Zukunft_SAP.pdf

Issue while using Merge GPID transaction. | SCN

HRMGE0090 Merge and Split of Global Assignment - ABAP Info ~ SAP Developer Center

Also below, several txns are listed; go to the ones relevant for you.  You'd need more info / redoing of the txns.

admin | SAP Transactions | Page 1820

Please note

It may be worthwhile to (1)duplicate in QA and Dev test client, what you have done so far; then (2) in Dev test client, take corrective steps.  You may have to redo transports / transactions more than once. 

After you have established the correct procedure to resolve, you can transport the changes to QA, test step (2) in QA.

Then you can move the transport/s to prod and apply same procedure as in (2) above.