Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making changes to delivery document under DWMS

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DWMS Gurus,

I am new to this function and I wonder if you can help me with a conceptual question. I know that a delivery document distributed to the logistical system is not changeable anymore in ERP. I wonder then how the orderer is supposed to tell the logistics partner about any changes that he wants to do in the delivery. What is the standard solution for this? Mail/phone?

I can't believe that SAP meant us go outside the system in order to accomplish such everyday task as making changes.

TIA

Raf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP docu says: You can make subsequent changes to deliveries after they have been distributed

whatg you can change is described in help.sap.com:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/d4/40053c86f9520ce10000000a114084/content.htm

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks, Jürgen. This sounds promising!

Do you have experience with this solution; how stable it is? There are some OSS notes about Cross-System Locks (CSL). How many time the locks are not released in time or released too early? Locks "hanging" around long time due to either system failure?

TIA again

Raf

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry, but I do not have any experience with decentralized warehouse managment

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael

Not sure if I understand the question correctly..

You want to change the Delivery Quantites manually in ECC system after distributing the delivery in VL06O..

Please confirm your process.

Regards

Ravi