cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make payments to vendors 1 week prior to Net Due Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business requirement is that they want to make payment to vendors 1 week prior to Due date. e.g Which is 8/24 in below scenario. And the Posting date is 8/30 But when we run the payment proposal ,it brings all the due invoices on proposal till next pay date which is 8/31/2018. How can we work on proposal where we could get invoices 1 week prior to due date . e.g invoices are net due on 8/30 but instead of till 8/30 on proposal, only invoices due till 8/24 should appear. In below screen I entered required due date 8/24 in Docs entered upto . evenif I entered the date of 8/24 in Customer items due by, same result of all the invoices due will appear in proposal. What needs to be done to get this result.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do understand. I couldn't find the place to enter cutoff date for 8/24(1 week prior to due date) that's why entered in Doc entered. I cannot change the pay date for us. (posting date). and Next pay date as 8/24 will not be accepted by the system becoz this date is always the next date to posting date.

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't understand your scenario correctly. You can't pay items that are not due.

If you enter an invoice on date 26.08.2018 with posting date 24.08.2018 and in F110 you enter "Docs entered upto" 24.08.2018, the invoice will not be read.

You could filter open items with FBL1N and mass update Asignment field, then pay and filter by Asignment field (Free selections).

Kind Regards

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Docs entered upto is the date (entry date) to be considered when reading documents.

Next p/ date is the date the next payment run is going to be make, so documents which are due after that date will not be considered.

Switch dates and it should work.

Kind Regards