Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make MRP run consider MPN

former_member258601
Discoverer

screenshot1.png

Dears,

For one vendor, we now have 2 manufacturers with 2 MPN, and we have maintained quota percentage for the 2 MPN in quota arrangement with the same vendor code(MEQ1).

We are using scheduling agreement to perform the procurement, and I have maintained the scheduling agreement/MPN in source list.

Then I run MD02 and I find the system does considered the quota percentage as it generated two schedule line which matches the quota percentage. While both of them are using the same scheduling agreement which is in the fist line of the source list.

Can you kindly guide how to make it use correct scheduling agreement to generate the schedule line which matches the set in quota and source list, for example, for 40% of the allocation, it should use SA 5500000321 as it’s for MPN 1000433; For the remaining 60% percent, it should use 5500000322 as it’s for MPN 1000435.

Thanks.

You can refer to attachment to get more detail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer SAP note 2933943 - MRP does not consider the source list correctly in case of MPN

and

900325 - No check against the MPN materials assigned

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member258601
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear R.Brahmankar,

Thank you very much for your response.

For note 900325, the symptom it described is that system doesn’t check the quota maintained in MEQ1, but in this case, it does checked as in table EKET(schedule agreement schedule lines), it does tell me which quota is the source of each schedule line, it shows that all quota item are considered.

For note 2933943, it’s for the case that no quota is used, but in our case, we are using quota. But in my system, when I try to test according to scenario 2 in this note(use source list, no quota usage) with transaction MD02, it shows the same issue, I will try to implement this note firstly.

Thanks for your help.