Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance plans scheduling

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am using BDC for uploading Maintenance plans,once maintenance plans created we need to schedule(IP10) each maintenance plan.

is there any method while uploading Maintenance plans it self even schedule also can be done by mentioning start of cycle.

Your response is highly appriciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As all the experts said both Creating Maintenance Plan & Scheduling it, is done separately.

But still if you don’t want to schedule it separately, then try the following:

During Creation of Maintenance Plan, In Maintenance Plan Scheduling Parameter Tab, Provide input to Start Scheduling. The Scheduling done automatically on the basis of provided input. Here you can skip IP10 step.

Then do the IP30 i.e; Deadline Monitoring for this plan, after doing this, the scheduling is done on the basis of provided start scheduling input given in Maintenance plan at the time of creation.

Please check at your end, May be helpful to you!

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRINIKA,

First Maintenance plans should be created and then Maintenance plans scheduled separately .

-Linganna Katigiri.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction IBIP and click on the blue information icon at the top of the screen.

In the help text, search for "schedule"

PeteA

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

My doubt is While uploading Maintenance plans can i able to schedule?

or else once Maintenance plans uploaded after that only i need to schedule each plan Manually?

could you please suggest me.

Regards,

Srinika

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, maintenance plans should be created separately & scheduled separately.

As you write BDC Program, I think you can call 2 different transactions under one program to do both the activity.

Other uploading techniques like LSMW, script, etc., will not entertain both the possibilities.