cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me where Maintenance Contract is created in PM. My scenario is maintenance is contracted to a vendor for 3 years and it includes Labour and material.

Please help me to understand the contract process in PM too.

regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aditya,

The vendor contract is created in the MM module (not PM).

They can be created in a few ways e.g. a contract via TCode MK31K, an framework order via TCode ME21N, etc.

Talk to your MM team, they should be able to help.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

I discussed with my MM team member and he made 1 contract for non stockable item.

Now, i want to create PM order wrt contract.

How to do it?

Adi

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can assign the contract number in the operation External tab in the Agreement field

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually you are not creating wrt contract as said, but infact you are assigning contract created by MM in your maint order at External tab in "Agreement" field.

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PMAddi,

First of all you have to create the service entry sheet through AC03 in that you can maintain the maintenance contract.

Then create maintenance order with control key PM03;

It will ask what is the maintenance contract you have created through AC03. Further it just nothing but regular MM process for external services. Through PM module just create service entry sheet, create order and after completing the order accept the service entry sheet.

Remaining thing your MM consultant will take care.

Pankaj

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Maintain the vendor warranty in the equipment. There u can also maintain with respect to warranty counter...

Period of warranty can be given there... check it out

IN the equipment - Warranty Tab

- Pithan