cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining Frieght Forwarder Information for specific Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a business requirement where i need to provide a facility for user to maintain frieght forwarder with relations to a vendor.

The user needs a facility to capture the freight forwarders details while creating the SAP Purchase Order.

How to i go about doing this, shall await your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

Shabeen Buhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Select the condition for freight in 'Condition" Tab at item level & click on detail button, change the vendor over there, then when book the invoice for planned delivery cost in MIRO, system will suggest you this freight vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Normally the Line item in the purchase order freight condition will be assigned to a freight vendor.

check whether parnter profile can be used for maintaining the relation ship between the vendor and freight forwarder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Basically the above requirement is only for information purposes, would there be any additional process that the business have to adhere to if we maintain partner profiles etc.

How do i go about maintaining the partner profiles,

Thanks & Regards

Shabeen Buhary

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> user needs a facility to capture the freight forwarders details

> above requirement is only for information purposes

>>> If it is for information purpose then you can use any of the Text field in PO (Header or Item Texts),

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's a alternative option i had in mind, wanted to look into the standard sap functionality.

Thanks & Regards

Shabeen Buhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to enter the freight vendor details in "Vendor material no" in item tab. Vendor material number is free text and usually its used to enter vendor material number but you can also use it other vendor references. It helps you to fetch report based on freight vendor. ME2M