cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaain charactersitcs T-Code KES1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created user defined characteristics (Region) in KEA5 and assign in operating concern KEAO but when I am trying to do maintain characteristic KES1 I am unable to get the characteristic (Region).

I am new for CO-PA Could you please tell anybody where I missed out configuration.

Regards,

Mahi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

After added the characteristic to operating concern, have you generated the operating concern? If not generated, generate it.  Have you created the characteristic with value maintenance or without value maintenance? Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create the characteristic with prefix WW, and after adding in operation concern you need to Regenerate the operating concern in non business hours.

Check and confirm.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have created characteristic with WWIRE but for generating characteristics it is not selected under transfer from.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

It has been highlighted in blue color, that means it has been moved. But it is not available in selected characterstics. I think it might be duplicate field due to this it is selected but not available in the list. However, the region field is already there, why do you want another field?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one guide me how to delete CO-PA characteristic.

Regards,

Mahi.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

If you have not done any posting for the characterstic. Then you can delete it in KEA5. Select all characterstics radio button and click on change. Then you can get all characterstics available and select it and from menu characterstics select delete option and do it. After deleting it you have to regenerate the operating concern.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thanks, solved.

Regards,

Mahi.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

It your issue got resolved, then close the thread.

Regards,

Mukthar