cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Send through Alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I am generate one query and assigned in alert.and assigned sendor email address in company detail. recipient mail address in user setup .and also setup SBO-Mailer set smtp id.but but mail not send to recipient set in alert management. there is an error in event viever .Process Notification: Faild to connect to SMTP server.event id-62.but i think there is no problem in my smtp server.it require outlook integration.pls help me

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vishal

if u are sending mail from smpt then ur smtp should be configured and have u integrated outlook properly with sap b1 and other addon there is a option for outllok there is a check box stating "send mails through outllok" u need to check it

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

means it is compulsory to configure outlook add on when mail send through alert.

regards,

vishal

former_member1269712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

No, not necessary outlook is configured when your are sending an email alerts. Email alerts are going through your SBO MAILER service. And when your are sending manual mails from SBO like any document then it require outlook addon.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

but set alert in sbo.and also on sbo mailer with all setting but i have one error

Proccess Notification: Failed to send the mail message error code: -49.pls tell me what is actually problem.

regards,

vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems like you have different issues.

Your original message said error 62, which is a common error messages & can be intermittent.

Your second said 49, which is related to connection to the SMTP server

If you search the SAP Notes using these error codes you will find some that may be relevant to you.

Which version & patch are you on, as there have been fixes in later patches for some mailer issues

former_member1269712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Julie said is right this is related to SMTP server and port related error. You do one thing first you test your SMTP on your system in outlook which your contact to your network administrator for same ask him to do configure one email id in oulook with same SMTP server and port settings. Once done in outlook put same SMTP settings in SBO mailer services. Hope your problem will resolve man. If any issue let us know.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check this first:

Thanks,

Gordon