cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTP planned order to be created with different order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your suggestions to differentiate the simulation planned order and the operative planned order. At this moment the simulation order type is same as the operative order type after running LTP MRP. Is there a way that we could get some other order types for the LTP run?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

It is not possible to create a new planned order type. The planned order type is automatically determined by MRP, depending on the planned order purpose. For example, for example external procurement NB, for internal procurement LA, etc...

Where exactly do you need to differentiate those orders? There is a field on table PLAF that cars be used to tell if it is a LTP order and, besides that, LTP orders are processed on different transactions.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

That what I thought of. Thanks for the confirmation. I know that there is a field called object in PLAF and it determines whether it is a LTP planned order or a operative planned order. As these planned orders will be sent out to other systems, thought of creating a new order types for LTP planned orders so that users can filter based on that.

Decided to send the object from PLAF table and also changed the number range for LTP planning. Issue has been resolved.

Thank you

dimasluis_defaria
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guest,

But you don't need diferrence order types, because the environment (LTP and operational) are totally different.  And sometimes, do you need do transfer betwen them (planned order)

Regards

Dimas Faria

Answers (0)