cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lso - Web Based Training Et E-Learning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For Webbased training Content Type is mandatory, without that we cannot book ET-Elearning.

But whereas in our requriement course content is provided by External Vendor, without providding course ontent how coudl I create Web-based training.

Thanks

Ravi..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Best practice is to first upload the courses to CMS(Content Management) through Authoring environment,which will create a unique id for the content which in turn assigned to course type.The content should be scorm compliant which helps in tracking the progress of course.

The workaround in your case may be to create a dummy content and assign to all the webbased courses and assign the external link in the tab "further information" But this will not suffice the purpose as you may not be able to track the course completion/completion percentage.

Thanks & Regards,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sushil,

Thanks for lot for the info.

In further info, there are so many infotypes are thre like web link, knowledge link, collbaration room templete & versioninin options in which infotype do I need to save the content??

Also how Employee can access web-based training from LSO?? Im new to LSO dont know how employe can access webbased..I mean does it is like some kind of screens appearing 1 after another and employee has to fill in and clicki on next next next...

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

its the weblink .The prerequisite for LSO is enterprise portal(ESS/MSS) SAP has provided the standard roles for the same.

Employee can access the training course from the catalogue whcih is available in the EP. For detailed information on LSO you may explore sap help portal/marketplace

Thanks & Regards,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sushil,

now my requriement is There is web-based training program organized by Vendor. COntent is not available in out server.

There is another link for accessing the same. Can we create web-based training without maintaining Content TYpe?

If i Provide the link in Weblink can Employee view the same??

Thanks

Ravi..