Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[LSO] - Standard list of instructors while creating sessions

former_member214276
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

At our customer we had the question if it is possible to maintain a standard list of people who can be selected as instructor in the resource selection screen.

I found an option where I can use the relationship D --> A026 --> P. If I add several of these, i get the persons in the resource selection screen while creating the session (E). The Resourcetype (R) which is called instructor is linked to the course type.

However, this list has to be maintained for each course type. Is there a STANDARD way to maintain this list at a central level so I don't have to adapt the list each time something changes for each course type ? For example at the level of the course group to which to are linked ?

Thx for your replies

Kr,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best you can do is upload the relationship using LSMW for all your course types.Every time there is a new instructor, you fill this excel sheet to link to the course type he can deliver & Run LSMW.

former_member214276
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem is that client does not have LSMW access nor technical know how on how to run this.

Even if they did, risk is too high.

It should be something more standard. I guess it isn't possible without custom developments. Too bad...

Anyway, thx for the answer !

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, if it is really a "Have to" requirement for your customer that they do not want to maintain the relationship for all the course types one by one & its a day to day job for tme with too many instructors & course types to manage.

You can give them a custom program with user friendly selection screen & runs a simple ABAP update statement to create the relationships in the back ground instead of LSMW.

former_member214276
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, will pass this on to customer.

Answers (0)