cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO Correspondence - PDF attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to LSO and am trying to fix an issue. When a LSO correspondence is sent, the text goes as PDF attachment instead of in-line text. I am able to preview in SOST using 'Display Document'. Is there a setting that can be turned on/off for PDF attachment ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way to do this, I've found, is to create a SmartForm collection. You can do this in t-code EFRM. In this collection, you can insert a SmartForm that has the text you wish to include. From there, in t-code SPRO, go to the following path:

Training and Event Management > SAP Learning Solution > Training Management > Day-to-Day Activities > Correspondence > Request Based Correspondence > Correspondence Types

In here, you can find the Correspondence Type you are working with and attach your new Collection to it rather than the out of the box Collection that includes a PDF attachment.

What I did to mimic the out of the box PDF form was copy the SAP Collection to a Z collection, kept the exits they used but took out the PDF form and inserted a SmartForm using the same data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is an easy solution. In the interface SETUP_MAIN_DOCU (badi: LSO_CORRESPONDENCE11 )there is:

c_send_as_attachment = 'X'.

c_send_as_pdf = 'X'.

It set the form as pdf by default. If you change it it will appear in the email body instead of as attached file.

Hope this helps.

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto NACE & check the output type & Processing routing TYPE as well.

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is HR module (Learning Solutions) and I don't think it is in NACE. If it is, can you give me more specifics - like Application Type and in which screen will I find it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me the transaction code for correspondence output sothat i will check it.

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am looking for a similar soultion to get the email message as an inline text and not as a pdf while using requests based correspondence.

Can you please let me know how you had it done?

Thanks

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have a solution yet. The client has agreed for it to be a pdf attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find the solution?

Regards

krzysiek