cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO 300 - changing Content Player UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone did modifications that are explained in the SAP note 805425?

If yes, can you please explain how to make the settings/changes?

Regards,

Hubert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert!

If you could tell me the specific requirement of yours then I could help you.

Regards,

Ravi Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is to for example have the TOC opened automaticaly for instance.

Also is it possible to have to next button activated automatically say after the last

power point slide? (if it was attached to the course).

Is it possible to change the possibility to navigate to the post test only after completing

all instructional elements?

Regards,

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of these will be possible as per the SAP note. To achieve this you would have to do some amount of development inside the course content. A person with knowledge of SCORM or AICC would be able to help you regarding this. It will be pretty straight forward for him. The specific functions need to be called from within the content to be able meet your requirements.

Note - If you are a functional consultant then you should not be doing this. You need to have a content developer to be able complete this.

Regards,

Ravi Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

where does this development need to be done exactly?

You mention: in the course content. How to achieve it?

Regards,

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The course content (i.e. WBT course, etc.) development to implement the UI changes desired is typically done by either a request to the third party that developed the content, or if your content was developed internally, this request would go to your internal learning team.

Once the content updates have been made and the updated content loaded into the system, you then should see the UI changes your looking for.

Regards,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

So you mean that the course content is modified (using the SCORM standard) using the

sap note explanations to achieve the alterations?

Is it done by adding a java files or other method?

Can you please give an example?

Regards,

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

The modification are done using by inserting the calls into the content code as described in the SAP note. These calls should be independant of the standard the course is coded in (i.e. SCORM, AICC, none, etc.). This type of task is best handled by someone with course content development experience as they will know the place the commands from the note need to be inserted. Content development is a different skill set from the typical SAP technical skills required for implementing the LSO.

Hope this helps.

-Joe

Answers (0)