cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was Uploading materials in the check process of LSMW in the last step on error was coming can somebody tell me. Thanks

The field MARC-MTVFP is defined as a required field; it does not contain an entry

Message no. MG144

Procedure

Transfer a suitable value.

If the field is the material group or unit of weight, and the field is not ready for input, check whether the material is locked. If it is locked, you cannot extend the Purchasing view or the Sales view. If either of these views needs to be extended, the material must first be unlocked. This can be done only by a user with special authorization. Contact your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

While doing LSMW for this material you have opened the material master record in another screen or you are processing any order related to that material in another screen.thats why system locked that material not to uploade LSMW succeefully.

and the field MARC-MTVFP is checking group for availability check in Material master on Sales general/Plant data view.

So try againe without opening the screens related to that material.this material is might locked by you or your fellow consultants.

If you have not opened any screen related to that material then you might missed that above specified field in flat file.so check it and try.

Let me know for furthur clarification.

Thank you,