Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW upload service package in Tasklist

jan_ceulemans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello ,

How do we deal with uploads of service packages in tasklists. I do not found any method where I can assign service master data to the operations. There is a possibility for the materials but not for a service package.

sokolowskie
0 Kudos

Hi were you able to solve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Hi Jan I have the same problem you had. I like LSMW Object 490 method 0000. It is very usefull.

Unfortunatly it does not allow us to update maintenance package to the task list operation.

Did you find any other way? I guess I will choose to create another legacy, a batch imput to transaction IA05, once the task list is created and then try to modify/update the TL operation that way.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont hijack old posts- its against the rules.

Instead you should create a new post and refer to any useful information.

jan_ceulemans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

I tried in the mean time to make some recording to assign service packages to operations in a tasklist.

Can you help me how to deal with this issue , one of the problems is that I cannot select the correct operation and assing multiple service to this operation.

Thanks ,

Jan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

Create a BDC for your LSMW.

PeteA

jan_ceulemans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the reaction ,Is there an other solution possible to handle my query ?

Recording in LSMW an option ?

Best regards ,

Jan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

It doesn't look like IBIP will allow you to create PM03 external services either (see help in IBIP, and page down to structure IBIPTLST).

It does however allow maintenance packages, which is no use to you..

PeteA

jan_ceulemans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pete , Pavan,

Thanks for the quick response , I already use the object 490 in the LSMW transaction , there is no possibility to assign a service package for control key PM03 (External services).

There is the posibility for component assigments but not for services.

@ Pete , what do you mean to look into the IBIP transaction ? For this transaction I need a template but have no expirience with it how to configure that.

Best regards,

Jan

former_member200662
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As Pete mentioned, within LSMW object attributes, choose Object as 490 for Gen tasklist and method as 0000. you will be able to see service package details as well. Maintain proper mapping and it should solve it.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

Have you had a look at the IBIP transaction instead?

PeteA