cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Text not transfered from Notification to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have 4.6 c version where in the Long Text from Notification created does not gets transfereed to Order if Order is created through Notification.

Does any one knows about any config missing or any note which needs to be applied.

Also if we go for E.C.C 6.0 do we need to maintain the config

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service->Maintenance and Service Processing->Maintenance and Service Order >Functions and Settings for Order Types>Define Notification and Order Integration

instead of or in addition to the config

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service->Maintenance and Service Processing->Maintenance and Service Notifications >Notification Creation>Notification Types-->Assign Notification Types to Order Types

Appreciate your valuable input in this regards

Thanks

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you checking the chceck box for long text in the " Define Notification and order integeration". Once you cghck that box long text from notification will be transferred to order long text. Please confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In earlier versions of SAP i.e before 4.7 , this config is not there.Its only through the second config mentioned by me, the Order to Notification type assignments were made

Thanks

Manihsh

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using both versions 4.7 and 6

IN 4.7 u have Order and Notification Integration under functions and settings of order...

Please Check it out again

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pithan,

I am talking about 4.6C .It is there in 4.7 onwards as i clearly mentioned .

Thanks

Manish

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manish,

Sorry but your question wasn't clear to me either..

I don't think this functionality was available in 46C.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

That is my problem.

Can we do anything to get this functionality in 4.6 C,

Also for E.C.C 6.0 do we then need to do this config (1st also) as well as 2nd config with Long text check box

Thanks

Manish

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need to develop something to do this in 46C

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These are the some of the notes related to ur issue...

I am not sure its gonna solve... but check it.. u might get some idea

[445628|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=445628]

[661800|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=661800]

Pl Note : i think in 4.6c it not available kindly check in Define notification and order data in one screen whether option is available or not

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Note 661800 talks of some maintaining the customization point for the Configuration for Define Order and Notification Integration

Does anyone knows of any process to do this

Thanks

Manish