cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logic to pick the material number which is relevant to equipment number (EQUNR field) in ie02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logic  to pick the material number from  the equipment number (EQUNR ) (production resource tool) in IE02 transaction. please provide me the logic.

Regards,

Mastan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mastan,

I think better to put it in Enterprise Asset Management. As well it will be helpful if you please put the question clearly. Preferably with some example.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnedu Das,

This is the screenshot from IE02 transaction : i am using the equipment in this transaction. This tool (equipment ), is used in which material or tasklist. The logic i want with Equipment number (EQUNR) to Material (MATNR). The equipment used material List getting in MAPL table. I want the link from the Equnr (Equipment Number ) to MATNR( Material Number) from table MAPL. please guide me. i am strucking at this link only, remaining all report is completed.please guide me.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mastan,

I guess you are searching for a where-used list for the PRT's in the routings.

Try the following:

1. CRVE_B-EQUNR = equipment number, CRVE_B-OBJTY = FH, extract CRVE_B-OBJID.

2. If you want to see only routing assignments, PLFH-PLNTY = 'N', PLFH-OBJID = CRVE_B-OBJID. Extract PLFH-PLNNR, PLFH-ZAEHL.

3. Access MAPL using PLNNR and ZAEHL.

Good Luck,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen Madan,

Thank You very Much. You have given very good support for the total report. actually i have looked for u only. Thank you for comming in to the picture again. if u don't mine Madan may i know ways to find the logic for the tables and the way to find the table from the structure.

And thank you  Krishnendu Das for your responce.

Regards,

Mastan.

Answers (0)