cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Viewer - Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts!

I'm having the following errors in log viewer, do you know how to fix them?

Product - SuccessionPlanning

Version - 3.0 SP2

Build - 0702012400

1- ERROR hostname 'SAPFIVE' unknown

2 - ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed

3- ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - MyResponsiblePositions.getResponsibleOrgunits() : There are no responsible Orgunits assigned to User (NK_SP_MNG).

4- ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - com.nakisa.integration.sap.SAPConnector : HRMSS_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_AS_XML : com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102)

5- ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - com.nakisa.integration.sap.BuildingBlocks : while trying to invoke the method org.w3c.dom.Node.getNodeType() of an object loaded from local variable 'node'

6- ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method org.w3c.dom.Node.getNodeType() of an object loaded from local variable 'node'

Thank you,

Marcelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Stephen is right. You need to configure the security first (forms login or SSO) and then configure the SAPConnection data connection in the Data Center.

Please note: do not enter a username and password in the connection string.

Good luck!

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen/Luke,

Thanks for help.

Now I have following logs:

1. 13 Feb 2012 08:28:32 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - com.nakisa.integration.sap.BuildingBlocks : while trying to invoke the method org.w3c.dom.Node.getNodeType() of an object loaded from local variable 'node'

2. 13 Feb 2012 08:28:32 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method org.w3c.dom.Node.getNodeType() of an object loaded from local variable 'node'

90. 13 Feb 2012 08:28:48 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - MyResponsiblePositions.getResponsibleOrgunitsManagers() : There are no responsible Orgunits Managers assigned to User (NK_SP_EMPL).

91. 13 Feb 2012 08:30:17 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - Nakisa.SAP.EP4Processor.UtilityEP4Processor.getDataSet() : SAP Message : Internal error ||

92. 13 Feb 2012 08:30:56 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - Nakisa.SAP.EP4Processor.UtilityEP4Processor.getDataSet() : SAP Message : Internal error ||

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Is your User (NK_SP_EMPL) assigned to a Person who is in a Position that manages an OrgUnit? It seems that the system cannot find any OrgUnits managed by your user.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it is, but still can not even display his orgchar root

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you import the ABAP Add-on and nakisa Transport Package into SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

ABAP Add-on and Transport Package is the same for OrgChart, right?

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, they should be (I only see one for EhP4 for SP1). I would definitely double-check your users's organizational assignment to be 100% sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luke,

Could it be something related to TREX config?

Thanks,

Marcelo

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

The manager application does not use TREX since TREX is only available to TMS's.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Double check this user is PPOME (NK_SP_EMPL), are they in the OrgStructure?

Also check in PA30, does person have Organizational Assignment

Double check Admin guide (starting page 16 I think) that all authorizations that should be assigned are assigned.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

I choose another employee and now it's ok but still cannot find his root orgchart and also the listings are not working.

Anything else to check?

Thank you,

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

For the root, see page 130 of the Admin guide.

For listings, what CDS log errors are you recieving now?

Matthew

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPFIVE is the default SAP server in the data connection.

Have you even configured the data connections before publishing and trying?

Admin Console -> Data Centre -> Data Connections

Stephen