Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockbox Reports

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Folks-

Question: If I failed to print the lockbox reports including the posting log and the log of imported checks, I cannot see them in SP01. If I did this in error, is there any other way to get these reports if I didn't print them? I uploaded some lockbox files and then lost power thus not in SP01. How do I print these reports?

POINTS PROMISED!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CMM,

I can uderstand the frustration you are undergoing, well there is no standard report where we can get all the data.

Lockbox program generates two reports 1) detailed report 2) summary report

you have to search at table level to get relevant data:

The below tables was used

• FEBEP (To get the Check details data)

• Payment Advice Overview: The payment advice overview data was accessed via the Report RFAVIS10 or RFAVSI30

*FB03- passing the details like posting date, entry date, user name to retrieve the payment transactions that have been passed through LOCKBOX Program.

Also ask your basis team to transfer the lockbox file in qty server and run the lockbox job in qty to cross verify the number of record received.

Hope this helps. Let me know in case of further problem

Pls assign points as way to say thanks

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the fast response Ravi however I had some problems with the information you provided:

FEBEP- this transaction does not exist

RFAVIS10 or RFAVSI30- how do I access these reports? What t-code?

I would think that I would be able to re-print the lockbox reports (log of imported checks and posting log) but I found nothing.

This is troubling to me.

POINTS PROMISED!!!!!

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi-

I just re-read your answer. I am not clear how to view the information with the table information. What is the process in order to do this. Kinda doing an operation myself as this company does not have a basis team. If you could give me the step by step to get me started I would greatly appreciate it. I have limited experience with this.

Thanks!

POINTS PROMISED

former_member601419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI you need to enter RFAVIS10 or RFAVSI30- in se38 and execute

Points will be appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CMM,

FEBEP is a Table and not a Tcode. Use SE16 and give the Table NAme- FEBEP to retreive the details.

Or you can access the program mentioned by Ravi through SE38

Award points as a way to say thanks

Thanks

Radhika

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Zaid-

Is there no way to reprint the log of imported checks and posting log if it wasn't printed?

This is disturbing?

I tried these reports and they look nothing like the reports that are generated as a result of uploading the a lockbox file via FLB1.

I can't find an OSS about this either and I find that odd.

Any help would be appreciated.

I need the reports to give to the users.

former_member601419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try RFEBBU00 or RFEBLBR1

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The tables are not what I nor the client needs.

We want the reports that are generated when you upload the lockbox program via FLB2. They are the posting log and the log of imported checks.

If for whatever reason the reports are not printed, it seems as though you cannot re-print or access them?

Is SAP really this inflexible?

Please help and POINTS PROMISED

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Zaid-

I tried SE38 and it isn't what I wanted. It looks very similiar to SA38. What is the difference?

At any rate, I need the reports that are printed as a result of uploading the lockbox file via FLB2. Is there anyway to reprint?

This would be greatly appreciated.

POINTS PROMISED

CMM

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI CMM,

There is no way to reprint the reports, I have encounter similar kind of situation few week back and had to manually create this report based on the table & report provided you earlier.

Hope SAP would provide any workaround for these kind of seceniro, better write to SAP, let see what they recommend.

Answers (0)