cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan perk on amount less than 20000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Client want to calculate perk, on 20000.

However whenever i run salary, then system is not calculating perk.

System is calculating perk on 21000. but not on 20000.

So i changed PTLON to 0:-

Then also system is not calculating perk.

Regard

KKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello KKS

kindly apply the following SAP notes :-

1.SAP note 2050466 - Issue With Perquisite Amount For Petty Loans

2.SAP note 2147456 -Loans: Interest amount non taxable for payment type "Loan Balance Transfer"

3.SAP note 2288014 - HINCALC0: Creation of wage type /3J2 instead of wage type /3J1

Kindly rerun the payroll and check the results after applying the notes.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

HI KKS,

Now, could you please run the employee through the payroll with the LOG on and try and find where the calculation is to happen (within the PCR) do a snippet and upload it in your reply.

If my understanding is correct your PCR would have been written with the constant check for greater than 20,000 as your requirement is to calculate exactly at 20,000 system is not calculating perk based on this figure(but does calculate it for 21,000). as I said earlier find the PCR and upload snippet here so other can help you too,

Kind Regards

Sid

0 Kudos

Hi  KKS,

First of all, you should never change the payroll constants without the understanding of where the payroll constant is used(either in PCR or custom function or even SAP standard function), as this could have impact on all the previous payments made or calculated. secondly it it will be infinite easier if you could pinpoint the PCR where your constant is called for the processing. this will give better idea to others so they can help. could you suggest what was the value for the constant before you changed it to zero and secondly try and spot the PCR and do a snippet here so people who would help you can read the PCR.

KR

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

PTLON amount is 20000.

Regard

KKS