cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Exchange Rates and Indexes form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have loaded the exchange rate form when the rate is not update for the current date.

when i click the menuid of my form,iam checking whether the exchange rate is set for current date.if not i have loaded the exchange rate form by activating the menuid of that form.

My requirement is , i want to load as like SAP Functionality.That is,On closing of exchange rate form (i.e., On clicking OK) i have to load my form.How should i achieve this.Pleas help me to solve the issue.

This is my Code:

Private Sub SBO_Application_MenuEvent(ByRef pVal As SAPbouiCOM.MenuEvent, ByRef BubbleEvent As Boolean) Handles SBO_Application.MenuEvent

If pVal.BeforeAction = True Then

If pVal.MenuUID = "ProductionEntry" Then

oExRs.DoQuery("Select * From ORTT Where RateDate = '" & Date.Today & "'")

If oExRs.RecordCount = 0 Then

SBO_Application.SetStatusBarMessage("Exchange Rate not Updated")

SBO_Application.ActivateMenuItem("3333")

BubbleEvent = False

End If

End If

End If

End sub

Thanx in advance

Mohana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana Annadurai,

On the formClose event of the Exchange rate form, you can again activate the menu of your form.

In this way after closing of the Exchange rate form.Your form will open automatically.

former_member196647
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Anuj said is also possible, but in that case, you'll have to create some kind of check that the exchange form was opened by your add-on, otherwise your form will be launched everytime some other form opens the exchange form, and it is closed.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Rahul is right. But to overcome this, you can have a flag if the form will open from your addon.

former_member196647
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

Check out the modal form sample in sdk, open the exchange rates table as a modal form, and when that form is closed, open your form.

Rahul