cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List PO pending for creation of Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please guide is there any standard transaction against which we get a list of Purchase orders which are pending for creation of Inbound delivery.

Though we do monitor the Inbound delivery vide Transaction code VL06I, this transaction is useful only for the Inbounds already created.

S. Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code: ME80FN and then select dynamic selection--> Purchasing Document items --->Confirmation Control( enter criteria as required ) and execute to get report.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bijay and Mahesh,

Both the transaction code ME80FN and ME2N gives the list of PO with the relevant confirmation Tab against each item line. It was an useful information. Though the question is still unanswered as my requirement is list of PO's where the confirmation control key maintained but the Inbound delivery yet to be created (i.e. Data with Table EKES - Field VBELN is still blank)

S. Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You have to create a new selection criteria for for example transaction ME2M...

have fun

flo

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Bijay said , you can check ME2N report or ME80FN for list Purchase orders for creation Inbound delivery.

Suppose if you want get list of created inbound deliveries , then Check Report VL06I

Regards

Mahesh Naik.