cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of backflushing in routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I was in the search of list material containing backflushing from routing can you provide me any tcode with the selectivity of materials. It would be better if i get a tcode which will give me the list of backflushing along with the component assignment.

I tried in development with tcode CEWB it works, but if i tried to deselect the backflushing its not accepting, addition to that its tedius process. In CA02 selectivity can be done but for individual material. I need to put mass changes in material (i.e. backflushing).

I also tried by LSMW but since the selectivty for different material have different no of items which cannot be matched with backflushing,which gives a problem during recording for selectivity of backflushing during recording.

Do help me out.

Regards,

Kotian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

Thaks for the reply ,

the Tcode CA51 works it gives information of component

Supose like in TCODE CA02 for 1 material and plant operationcomponent allocation it takes to material component overview. selecting that particular line item we goto new assignment we get operation activity number and along that we can set backflush and save.

tha requirement is relativity in mass the tcode CA51 works but it needs more clarity like we can see the Task List Print with operation 0010 I need new assignment in that.

Do the needful

Thanks and regard

Sadanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suhas,

What selectivity has to be done in in MM17 for backflushing.

Regards

Kotian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MM17, select tab 'Field' , search for field MARC-RGEKZ for back flush -> execute. Then enter the materials & plants, execute. Do the mass changes from top side entering the required values '1' is for always back flush.

Be careful while doing changes through MM17. first try in ides, the you go for prod server.

Regards,

Suhas

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kotian,

Check the report CA51,by including the check boxes for display component asignment.

This report will show you all the assigned and non-assigned components for each operation along with the operation details like

work center,activity and timing details.

But you may not get whether is the component is backflushed or not.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For backflushing of all components, select checkbox 'all componets' in confirmation parameters OPK4.

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suhas,

I need backflushing in some of the required component so i want the list of those material with component.

Regards

Kotian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Backflushing can be done through work center and material master, select any option if suitable for your requirement. So it is not required throgh routing.

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suhas,

Thanks for the reply,

There are 10 different plant 100 different material and it contains different work centre .How can we do it in mass.Can have some standard Tcode for this.

regards

Kotian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For mass changes in material master you can use Tcode MM17 & for work center use LSMW.

Regards,

Suhas