cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Invoice documents as per Reference Document(GR,Service Entry sheet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am looking for sap standard tcode which shows a list of Invoice document against Reference Document(GR,Service Entry sheet,PO).

I have checked few tcodes MB5s, MIR4, MIR5 But they not shows REfernece document (As specified in MIRO ie. GR, Service Entry)

In purchase order history it is very difficult to find out against which GR or SErvice entry sheet Invoice has been posted. Suppose against one GR multiple invoice document has been posted then we go though display MIRO and one by one check Reference document specified over there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the invoice verfication if you maintain the service entry sheet/ material document number in the MIRO header reference field than these documents can be displayed in MIR6 with the help of reference document number.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with ME80FN T Code, try by changing/adding the fields.

If you are not happy with the report you can create a SAP Query using the table MSEG,MKBF, RSEG, RBKP.

B/regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends thanx for your reply. Actually sometime user forget to maintain Refernece doc. at the time of MIRO.Well we will go to generate report using sq01.

thanx again