cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Button Grid, Matrix, hmm No easy way right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I would like to do is simply have a grid binded to a query with inner join and then just add a link button to the Sales Orders

In Screen Painter, I was unable to make it to the Columns with a Grid binded to a query and with a Matrix, I had the possibility but I was unable to bind a table to the Matrix so what's the deal ?

In Code, I'm able to have the linked button with a Grid from what I've read on a thread with this code...

SAPbouiCOM.EditTextColumn oLink = (SAPbouiCOM.EditTextColumn)oGrid.Columns.Item(0);

oLink.LinkedObjectType = "17";

which works but when I click the Linked Button, I get the message "No matching Records found 'Sales Orders' (ORDR)(ODBC - 2028)".... so again what's the deal ?

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's right the good field is indeed DocEntry Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the code I'm using which should make my go to the sales orders by teh linked button

// Add a column for Sales Order Doc Number

oColumn = oColumns.Add( "DocNum", SAPbouiCOM.BoFormItemTypes.it_LINKED_BUTTON );

oColumn.TitleObject.Caption = "Doc. Number";

oColumn.Width = 40;

oColumn.Editable = false;

// Link the column to the Sales Order System Form

oLink = ((SAPbouiCOM.LinkedButton)(oColumn.ExtendedObject));

oLink.LinkedObject = SAPbouiCOM.BoLinkedObject.lf_Order;

but as soon as I click the linked button I get the No Match Records found (ORDR) (ODBC - 2028)

I did try with the CardCode and I got the same error

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

The key of the documents is DocEntry and not DocNumber.

Are you showing DocEntry in the grid column you are linking to the LinkedButton? It seems like you are showing the DocNumber...

Regards

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know why but if I choose lf_BusinessPartner it works and it goes to the business parter but with if_Order, I got the No match records error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because I tought it would solve the problem but in fact it didn't

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah, sorry, here it is the UseMatrix sample. I will follow these steps