Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Total has decimals value differences

jessie_ng2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Decimal Places setup for Price and Amount are set to 2.

I have an sales quotation (same for other sales and purchase documents) with any item.

Eg. Item ABC

Qty 6.00

Unit Price (bef Disc) SGD 63.68

Item Discount 70.01

Price After Discount SGD 19.10

Line Total (sys calc) SGD 114.59

It seems that the system is using Unit Price (bef Disc) x (100 - Item Discount) / 100. It gives Price After Discount as SGD 19.10. This is correct.

But the Line Total is SGD 114.59.

The Line Total should be SGD 114.60 <-- (qty 6 x SGD 19.10)

The printout and display shows such differences.

Please advise on how I can get the system to show 114.60 rather than 114.59 (since I have already set the amount decimal to 2).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jessie_ng2
Participant
0 Kudos

After applying the Activiation Code from SAP to open the Price After Discount. the issue is resolved.

msundararaja_perumal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this note: 1102900 on Transactions with incorrect decimals places were created,i think it is related your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check all your decimal setting under general setting - display and currency. In our system, if you enter price after discount of 19.10, it will show the expected total of 114.60. However, if you enter discount as 70.01%, it will only show 114.59.

Thanks,

Gordon

jessie_ng2
Participant
0 Kudos

Further information.

Whenever, the quotation or order is call out (retrieved to screen), the value is 114.59, even though I manually enter the value in Line total for 114.60 and then update.