cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line items not shown in GLs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with line item display. When I am running FS10N for some of GLs, they are showing values in the report. But when I drilldown for line items, it is not the value that is appearing same as a total as the overall balance.

It is happenning over the years. In the previous years I have such problem for those GL accounts. I have run the program for line item display, but the output is nothing changed.

Do anyone have idea to solve this issue.

Regards,

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the following things ...

1. Run F.16 (Carryforward GL balances) from the previous years to current year .. say for example 2006 to 2007, then 2007 to 2008. Then check the balances once again.

Still if you issue is not resolved, then let me know ur R/3 version and support pack level, this information is required to provide further help.

all the best

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I am facing this problem from 2002. If the balances were not carried out every year, how the system allows us to post documents in running years!?

Further, in FS10N when I compare the cumulative values, they are same. i.e, closing value of previous year is equal to opening value of current year ie., 2002, 2003 respectively.

We are using ECC 5.0 without New GL

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then u can do carryforward from 2002 to 2008 and check it out.

all the best

Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI AJ

U have to Run this Programm RFSEPA01 in SA38 then it will update line item display

Regards

sure