cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Created one invoice amounting Rs.12500. but the customer paid only Rs.12000.To settle the customer account can i create a credit memo of Rs.500.

OR what are the other possible doc type i can use to make the debit and credit entry same.

regards

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gupta,

Here the scenerio is customer has to pay Rs 500 to the company so you need to create Debit memo request(With reference to the Invoice Rs 12500) -->Debit memo.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Is there any problem if we do the credit memo with ref to invoice.Becoz now my client is doing all the credit memo with ref to invoice.(not from Credit memo request).

Thanks

debasish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

As per the standard Credit memo request(reference to the Invice)-->Creditmemo.

But as per the client requirement we can do the copy control settings between the document types that is not a problem.

In your case the copy control done as per your client requirement from Invoice -->Creditmemo.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Gupte,

u r saying customer will pay only 12000 so remaining 500 need to adjust. this is ur query.

for this you should reaise credit memo request with reference to billing document or direct sales document

other wise you do invoice correction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The best is to consult with your Finance consultant, he may be able to guide you properly.

Prase