cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item Display - layout default setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In GL-Account Line item display I have set a layout as a default setting. Now I want to set another lay out as default. The problem is the old default setting remains as default ahead and now we have two different default layouts.

How can I delete the old default setting?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use transaction FB00, go under Line Items tab enter the Layout in the field Default Selection Screen for GL account layyout..

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

After executing FAGLL03 go to Settings>Layout>Management and here you can remove your old layout.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In setting_layout_management I cannot find this default layout. The list is empty.

How can I lift the "default setting" from this layout.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When you are in Layout Management tab remove the tick in Default setting by double clicking it.

Else after executing the t.code FAGLL03 go to Settings> Layout>Save-->Now select User Specific here instead of Default.

Else follow as advised by Chintan

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This layout was defined as user specific and now this layout appears as standard layout in system of every user and even as default layout. And now this user specific layout is accessible by all users.

Both above mentioned methods have not helped me.

Is it possible to delete this user specific default lay out, which got standard layout for all users??

Edited by: SIM on Mar 31, 2010 3:54 PM