Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line IDs error in KKAS

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello:

I am in a test client where i configured Product cost collector , Normal production with Production order is already in use in this client, when i am trying to calculate WIP for the the Product cost collector in KKAS , i am getting the following error

Do not create line IDs of 'Settlement' cat. when defining assignment rules

Message no. KJ354

I am not really sure what is causing this error, i have checked configuration but could not really figure out the issue. I am attaching OKGA screen shot for review of my configuration for Product cost collector WIP.

Regards

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PCC line id A should not be there please remove it and check it will resolve your error.

Thanks and Regards

Niki

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have set the rules as per cost component structure and now when i am calculating WIP then i am getting three errors one of which states

No WIP at target costs could be calculated

Message no. KJ276

One of the reason mentioned in this error is that confirmation may have been done at header level. I created a planned order for PCC and did its operation wise confirmation is MFBF with post with correction button but still same the error persists.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OKGC settings

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Did you confirm yield?

Regards,
Szymon

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OKGC settings are shown in attached image  and yes i did confirm partial yield and system generated accounting document for RM consumption and FG receipt in inventory but WIP is not being calculated.

Thanks

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing back-flushing at GR?

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is there a difference between yield and actual quantity confirmed?

2. Is there a valid preliminary cost estimate for PCC?

Regards,

Szymon

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes upon GR i am back flushing .

@Szymon yes i created i planned order for PCC of qty 3 and i am doing confirmation of 1 in MFBF. Yes valid std cost estimate does exist. Please note that i am doing this in test environment where the existing method of production is Product cost by order(production order) , i have configured PCC just for analysis of WIP and period end closing related feature offered in PCC.May be its like we can have only one production method in a plant for HALB and FERT which may be causing this error.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

A few comments:

1. Planned quantity is not the same as yield. For WIP at target cost you need to enter yield at confirmation at operation level (reporting point).

2. PCC must have it's own Preliminary Cost Estimate that it's used at target cost calculation.
Preliminary Cost Estimate can be equal to Standard Cost Estimate (dos not have to be) but still you need to create one.

Regards,

Szymon

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Szymon:

I am doing following set of activities

1..Created Product cost collector with its preliminary cost estimate

2..Created Std cost est and released it

3..Created planned order MD11 with qty say 3

4..Did confirmation for 1 Qty with MFBF , now here when i select indicator RP Backflush and give the reporting point system is only posting consumption of  components and not posting FERT receipt in accounting. If i do not select this indicator system is posting passing accounting entry correctly and receiving good into stock but when i calculate its work in process in KKAS for this system is displaying no error but WIP is empty. You can check the attached screen shot

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned before you need to specify yield at operation.

In CO11n you can clearly see yield field.

I'm not sure where you enter yield in MFBF.

Regards,

Szymon

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To my knowledge if GR and GI are happening at the same time (backflushing) then WIP is not possible. But if you are using RP confirmation then it should be calculated. Can you please post screens of control tab of your order.

Regards

Rajneesh

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello:

I am creating plan order where there is no control tab. Now i did some settings and based on RP confirmation system is passing correct accounting entry for partially confirmed goods but still WIP calculation is 0 in KKAS. Wondering whats going wrong.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved, actually while mapping settings in OKGB as per cost component strcuture for valuation of WIP at target cost i had done wrong settings for activities related cost elements, for column masked activity i had given like ++LABR which was wrong , i omitted ++ from all activities types and then calculated WIP , system calculated WIP .

Thank you Ranjeesh and Szymon for your inputs.