I have a very unusual problem on my hand. We have 11 licenses, however, I went through my list of users and only 9 licenses are assigned and it shows that there are no more licenses available.
Thanks for any help.
I guess you have other DB too in your server say demo DB where you might have assigned these two licenses.
Else do this....
1. Go to C\Program Files \SAP \SAP Business One\Server Tools\Lincese.
Copy this folder and save in one of the drive.
2. Now again go to C\Program Files \SAP \SAP Business One\Server Tools\Lincese\ License.txt Remove this.
3. Go to Server Tool--> License Manager. Reimport the License file again.
4. Open SAP and then go to Admninistration
>License> License administration--> press on refresh button and then change button. This will ask you to sign EULA which restores your all the licenses back.........
Before doing just take backup of DB and folder which I suggested.......
Hi jane ,
If license is missing , there must be a issue , where user has been deleted where license is allocated.
It happens !
You have to recover your License .
To resolve the issue follow these steps Carefully :
1. Close all SAP Business One clients.
2. Make a copy of the file (C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One
ServerTools\License\B1Upf.xml) and save it with a different name or in a
3. Delete the original file.
4. Stop/Start the license server.
5. Connect to SAP Business One and assign the licenses (Administration
-> License -> License Administration). You will need to reassign
licenses for all your users.
Following things may be happening -
You could have multiple licenses to a single user. Ex. a user could have logistics and financial licenses. That is two licenses given to a single user.
What type of license do you have? are they all super users? You could have given one to B1i user used for integration server.