cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LI21 as background processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are trying to post inventory diff in IM-MM through LI21. When I exceute LI21 in foreground mode inv diff posting is happening successfully. When I execute the same in background mode (Program Name - RLLI2110), inventory posting is not happening.

I checked SAP note 1525036 , using program RLLI2100 instead of RLLI2110 but this also not working.

If anybody has faced similar issue and what is root cause of issue.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what problem do you have exactly?

SAP is usually communicative, it issues error an warning messages online, or writes those messages into the joblog or spool file to the job.

How do you execute this background job?

did you just select the processing in background in the middle of the selection screen and then execute?

or did you select the processing in background in the middle of the selection screen and then select from menu Programm > execute in background

or did you select the processing in foreground in the middle of the selection screen and then select from menu Programm > execute in background

???

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In case of job success no message , no spool . Job log displays only execution steps as job started and then completed. When job is not posting any documents then job spool gets generated with list of materials.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you did not have any success, you should have a spool

What does this spool tell you?

What is the headline, what is the text next to the materials.

I cant really believe that is just lists materials without anyfurther info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have scheduled a background job with program - RLLI2110 , where I have mentioned processing mode as background.

If job posts any document then no spool genereated and no document is posted then spool gives list of material and stock qty.

Thanks in advance.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what does the job log say?

Former Member
0 Kudos

could it be default setting not selecting the lines to clear?

I believe the default screen selection options include select all or none, could you be selecting none by default?

Just a thought