cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Data Upload Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All

We are abt to start the legacy data process for my client.Can any one share their experiences at the legacy data upload. I mean the process to be followed.Precautions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

We have follwed the below process for my clients.

1) MR21- Price Updation

2) Costing Run(Intial Costing Run we have to do because for the sake of inventory valuation).

3) Updation of Excise balances thru J_2IACCBAL

4) Uploading the legacy stock thru MB1c thru 561 Mvmnt Type

Stock A/C Dr (BSX)

To INTIAL Stock UPLOAD A/C (BSA)

5) Updation of Excise registers thru J1I5(1st Thru RMA indicator and 2nd thru IPD indicator)

6) Uploading the Vendor and Customer Balances thru F-02

7) Pass the excise JV thru J1IH for updating he balances thru J2IUN

Note: This entry is reflected from excise account determination thru UTLZ excise transaction type

GL Balance Upload A/C Dr

ED Payable A/C

Cess Payable A/C

SECESS Payable A/C

😎 Pass the Cash opening balance thru FBCJ if u pass the cash balance thru f-02 then it will not reflect

in Cash journal for Opening balance.

9) Finally upload the Trail balance...

Master Data Updation FI:-

1) Upload Asset Master Data(If synchronisation is there with Equipment Master first assets have to be loaded

then Equipment masters have to be loaded)

Note:- Whatever the balanes loaded in the asset will not give any impact on asset gl accounts.But after uploading TB

total asset balance uploaded must equal to the asset GL account.

Note:- Updation of Stock thru J_2IRG1BAL for updating the Intial FG stock in excise table.This is to be uploaded at the time of loading material master.

Regards

Rahavendra.M

SAP-Practice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendar,

The activity listing that you provided is really of so much help.

Can you please help me in understanding how to upload balances for other Taxes like Withholding Taxes, VAT (Input/Output), CST (Output) & Service Tax balances.

Awaiting for your suggestions.

Thanks,

Srikanth