cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Data Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

From the information I have gathered so far regarding legacy data transfer, the following steps need to be done:

1) Create the transaction

2) Settle the transaction ( else change the processing category)

3) post the transactions using TBB1_LC

However, in case of valuation specific information I have the following concerns:

1) Is there any specific Tcode which will provide me this valuation related information which needs to be maintained in tcode: TPM63C or TPM61A for OTC , securities and Derivatives as our legacy data is maintained on SAP itself.

2) In case of securities , is the creation of securities position indicator Tcode:TPM61 necessary to be created?

Kindly provide your guidance on the above.

Thanks & Regards,

Sneha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please can anybody provide help on the above.

Regards,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as valuation, amortization or accruals are concerned, in general all these update types are marked as not relevant for posting and the corresponding run happens so that they are posted in treasury subledger but are not transferred to accounting.

Once this posting is done, the update types are marked back as relevant to posting so that all future transactions will be posted to financial accounting.

For securities, you can either create them as individual transactions in case if there are not many, however in most of the cases there would be lot of transactions, so you initialize the positions for individual securities with the position value.

Regards,

Ravi