Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaves Problem in payslip PE51

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Payslip leaves are not coming proper,for eg in april i have taken 1 CL and i have run payroll for april, when i am running payroll for may its again showing that 1 CL. it means it does not show the current months leave it shows the all leaves mainatained in 2001, please help me in this i using SAP Standard payslip.

Thanks & Regards

Ragini Nikam

SAP_HR Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

This is a Standard so solved with help of Abaper and done enhancement to get correct leaves availed

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

This is a Standard so solved with help of Abaper and done enhancement to get correct leaves availed

Former Member
0 Kudos

check info type 2001 may be you have maintained leave in april and also may month

Balwant.

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for ur reply but i have a query though i have maintained absences for both april and may, but when i run april payroll it should show only april absences and in may only may absences. plz help me to solve this problem

Thanks & Regards

Ragini NIkam

SAP-HR Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let us know the mapping you have done for the leaves in PE51. IF you are using VACY* then payslip will show all the leave detail whereas if you will use VACPA then it will show only current period absences. CHeck the data mapping you have done for the absences.

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Praveen Sir

But i have taken Table ZKQ for absence quota.

Thanks & Regards

Ragini Nikam

SAP-HR Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Looks like reason is that the table holds whole year data not only a period. Have you tried with table VACPA?

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on Jun 20, 2011 11:47 AM

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes if i we take VACPAY table, there are two fields ATR** and GLT**, and we dont get identifier options also to select our absence type, yes i tried to take VACPAY but its coming 0 in payslip its not showing.

Thanks & Regards

Ragini Nikam

SAP-HR Consultant

former_member645325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mentors,

Plz help me in this issue....my leaves are not coming proper....