cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Quota Balances and Leaves accrued on Payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want that the Leave Quota Balance and Leaves accrued during the month should come on Payslip. Also I want to display the PF no. on payslip. Kindly help me on the same.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Time Evaluation schema, add a PCR that will read the Quota's information and transfer it into an Information WT through table ZL.

In your Payroll Calculation schema, retrieve these WTs from table ZL and transfer it to table RT. 

Modify your Remuneration Statement/Pay Slip to read these WTs from table RT and insert them where required on the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not want to use Time Evaluation. Is this possible only thru PE51, and not using Time Evaluation?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As Per my concern i think you should run the time evaluation again once u modified all the settings.

Thanks&Regards

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go through the below link,

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/PAXX/PYINT_FORMS.pdf

will help you to edit the payslip

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I modified the time evaluation results, as well as gone thru the link provided above. Still not able to retrieve leaves.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagyashree,

If you want to display Leave Quota Balance and Leaves and PF no.

Create one box in PE51 by using the forms CEDT and write a text PF and length should be 10 NUMC.

Changes the Eval.class in your wage types by using the table V_512W_D in SM30.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva for the reply. But is creation of Wage Type essential? then this wage type would be the copy of which standard wage type?

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Bhagyshree,

You have to copy from std to custom wage type by using the transaction PU30 / OH11.

and change the PL,CL,EL as per your requirement in table V_512W_D.

There is TCODE  -   PE51_CHECKTAB  where we can add Table name n Field.....

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, 

Please help, as im unaware of the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the same in your Remuneration Forms in PE51 under window option and you have to create as per your requirement.