cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Hub: Sales Management Implementation for 2019 not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community team,

i have a problem with my Stay Current for Sales. I have ask at Acclaim because i had finished my assessment at 13.12.2018 (“SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811: Stay Current Assessment for Sales”.) but i didn't get an updated batch.

Corey Herkender (from Acclaim) analysis this and informed me about the problem:

Hello Mandy, 
You may want to reach out to SAP directly to inquire about this particular badge. I am seeing they've updated Manufacturing, Finance, and Enterprise Asset Management Implementation for 2019, but I am not showing an updated Sales implementation badge for 2019 at this time. 

Best, 
Corey

I have asked the support at learning Hub but i didn't get an feedback (ticket 216312 - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Stay Current Notification – Reminder: Q4 2018 (1811) Deadline Approaching).

At the moment we have also no Learning Hub package (this will be organized by our boss asap). 

Can someone tell me which is the right contact for this problem?

br mandy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Joanne_Lysy
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried this link? https://training.sap.com/certification/ The stay current certifications links are in here.

Joanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joanne, yes i had opened a ticket about this problem. At first I also got answers. But now where the employee from Acclaim has found out that SAP sales has not yet updated for 2019, I get no answer. Now i have tried the same side (like you) and the email address below, i come back if i get a feedback.

I also ask Corey who he means with SAP directly, at the moment i have also no feedback here.

In February comes the new stay current, i hope i can clarify this until then.

Mandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I just wanted to tell here that probably someone has taken care of the problem.

It seem that i was right in the Learning Hub with my ticket about this problem, it only took a bit.

I got the information that my delta exam was added to my account and will be visible in Credential Manager within the next 48 hrs.. So we will see 🙂

Nevertheless, I would like to thank Joanne, maybe also the email on this website too has helped me to this quick info.

mandy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Joanne_Lysy
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

Happy to help. Please keep the questions coming, we are here to help.

Best regards,

Joanne