cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lay out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any body tell me I have created layout for company code at customer level have given lay out name, desciption after this field section screen has come in this screen how to enter the fields, this screen is appeared in diaplay mode, this is urgent i have to add one field to this screen.(in this screen only three options are there 1.fieldafter 2.slect T/code o7z4d)

Thanks in advance

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma Garu,

I was looking in sand box client thats why it is appeared in display mode, as you said I checked out in develpment client now it is opened .

Thank you for your help.

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add special feilds in line items at GL level through

SPRO>Financial Accounting (New)>General Ledger Accounting (New)>Master Data>Line Items-->Define Special Fields for Line Item Display

For Customers/Vendors

SPRO>Financial Accounting (New)>AR AP>Line Items>Display Line Items--> Define Additional Fields for Line Item Display Tcode O7R3

These two are with reference to line layout dispaly.

Reward points if useful.

Sarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarma,

u have given path that is ok, how to enter the fields in to the screen the screen is displayed mode, if u dont mind can you provide further information.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are looking this in production system and thats why it is in display mode.

You need to look this in Development system and then create new entries.

Generate Request and transport to production.

Reward if useful

Sarma