cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Five Financial Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to know last five financial transaction for particular Business partners(BP) .. i have to create report from that.. am not familiar with functional concepts.. belongs to B1 technical.. kindly let me know the table from where i will get the details.. i tried through JDT1 .. but dont know how to get deatils for particular BP..is JDT1 is correct for financial transaction??

Regards,

Ganesh k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

the easiest way is to go to BP Master Data -> Click on orange link arrow 'Account' & look at the BP transactions. Adjust your selection criteria, e.g. by date to show just the last 5 transactions.

Alternatively, you can use the general ledger report for that BP, again, you'll need to tailor the selection criteria to your needs.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerstin,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply..

i saw that flow.. but am not sure about how to get details of C/D(LC) column and balance(LC) column.

because am going to get the details from sql querey reporter.. the remaining columns like posting date ,trans etc i will get from JDT1.. but am not aware of C/D(LC) column and balance(LC) column... i think those values get generated at run time.. please let me know if am wrong?

Regards,

Ganesh k

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

All the values are available in the JDT1 table. Please use the sample query below and run it inside SBO. Enter the BP Code on the parameter

SELECT T0.[TransId] AS 'Transaction Key', T0.[Account] AS 'Account Code', T0.[Debit] AS 'Debit Amount', 
T0.[Credit] AS 'Credit Amount', T0.[SYSCred] AS 'System Credit Amount', T0.[SYSDeb] AS 'System Debit Amount', 
T0.[FCDebit] AS 'FC Debit Amount', T0.[FCCredit] AS 'FC Credit Amount', 
T0.[FCCurrency] AS 'Foreign Currency', 
T0.[DueDate] AS 'Due Date', T0.[ShortName] AS 'BP/Account Code' 
FROM  [dbo].[JDT1] T0
WHERE T0.[ShortName] = '[%0]'

Suda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this one:

SELECT TOP 5 T0.[TransId] AS 'Transaction Key', T0.[Account] AS 'Account Code', T0.[ShortName] AS 
'BP/Account Code' , T0.[Debit] AS 'Debit Amount', T0.[Credit] AS 'Credit Amount', T0.[SYSCred] AS 
'System Credit Amount', T0.[SYSDeb] AS 'System Debit Amount', T0.[FCDebit] AS 'FC Debit Amount', 
T0.[FCCredit] AS 'FC Credit Amount', T0.[FCCurrency] AS 'Foreign Currency', T0.[DueDate] AS 'Due Date'
FROM  [dbo].[JDT1] T0
WHERE T0.[ShortName] = '[%0]'
ORDER BY T0.[TransId] DESC

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thankx For the Replies.....

Regards,

Ganesh k